PySpark Developer Training in Pallikaranai, Chennai
what is use of Spark Big Data.?
- Spark is “lightning fast cluster computing" framework for Big Data. It provides a general data processing platform engine and lets you run programs up to 100x faster in memory, or 10x faster on disk, than Hadoop.
What is PySpark.?
- a Python package for spark programming and its powerful, higher-level libraries such as SparkSQL, MLlib (for machine learning) Spark Streaming - analyis on real time data
Apache PySpark for Big Data Developer training in chennai, pallikaranai
Machine Learning VS Spark MLlib - How Spark MLlib Similar to machine learning
- Working with data is tricky - working with millions or even billions of rows is worse.
- Spark transparently handles the distribution of compute tasks across a cluster.
- This means that operations are fast, but it also allows you to focus on the analysis rather than worry about technical details
PySpark Big Data devloper - Training Syllabus
Module 1 – Introduction to PySpark
- Getting to know PySpark
- Setting up Spark
- jupyter pyspark configuration
- Creating a Spark Session
- Loading Data sets
Module 2 – Big Data Fundamentals with PySpark
- Programming in PySpark RDD’s
- PySpark SQL & DataFrames
- Cleaning Data with PySpark
- PySpark DataFrame Visualization
Module 3 – PySpark SQL
- Working with SQL Dataframe
- Table from Dataframe
- Running SQL quries on PySpark
- Spark SQL Joins
- Practice Query Plans
Module 4 – Feature Engineering with PySpark
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Visually inspecting EDA
- Wrangling with Spark Functions
- Extracting Features
- Bucketing in PySpark
Module 5 - Machine Learning with PySpark MLlib
- PySpark MLlib overview
- Data preparation
- Distributed Pipelines with PySpark
- Build a Logistic Regression model
- predictive analytics using Regression
- Understanding Metrics
Module 6 - Projects - Guide
- Building Recommendation Engines with PySpark
- Bring your Data - Will build model
With this background you'll be ready to harness the power of PySpark and apply it on your own Machine Learning projects!.
Spark Streaming which is another potential area where spark become actively used along with distributed Kafka message broker
there is huge demand/trends in job market for Big data PySpark Developer. Spark become natural language for dealing with realtime data.
Anomaly detection, cyber threat, critical sensor analysis, social media analytics are very few common use-case where Spark become mandatory.
SPLASH - A Data Training Institute. Experts in the filed of DATA. We have 12+ years of experience in RDBMS and 4+ yaers of experience in Data Science & Big Data, Have implemnted 5 Big Data projects. Data Science PoC implemented in various industries such as Health Care, Agriculture, Real Time analytics on IoT Sensor, Anomaly Detection, Cyber security analysis. Our Training course and syllabus
more cutomized towards the job market.